21 November 2013

New plants out front, a spit and polish, and we're off!!

Tonight saw the first of three opening events happen very successfully indeed. Ken and I worked hard (with the odd coffee at Bici!!) and got the place looking fantastic prior to our opening for neighbours and contractors. It went really well indeed. I guess about 25 people turned up or so, but they were the right ones, and for their interest in this facility I am grateful. It all ran really very smoothly with cake and coffee being served from Bici, and a presentation from both Ken and I, and I believe that we were able to ensure that our arrival in South East Adelaide has been appreciated and accepted by the folk that reside in the area. That, to Ken and I, is very important indeed.

Tomorrow is the invited family and friends event. I am hoping that goes just as well, and I am sure that it will. There are a few more then 25 coming though, so it will be busy.

The other day when I said that we were the only private 12 step rehabilitation service in Adelaide, I meant that literally. I meant  in the square mile City of Adelaide. I have a good friend in Mim White, who runs a private facility in Kangarilla, does a fantastic job with recovering addicts in rehabilitation, and has done for many, many years. Addiction Counselling Services is definitely still running. I don't want there to be any confusion about that at all.
So here is Kens contribution to the front of the rehab. Brilliant. Thanks Ken. Quite twee isn't it??
  


No comments:

Post a Comment