16 October 2013

Fence is in....

The fence look great and I'm proud of how the front of the building is coming along. I managed to get out to buy the cabling for the remaining 3 security cameras today, so that for me will be next on the list. Its all starting to get there. I had a neighbor that I had not met yet come in and have a chat this evening. After we talked, she said to me that her church Minister gives someone in the congregation $50 to sporadically give to someone they think has been doing God's work. She gave it to me, and said to take out my partner and buy him a lunch, or do what I like with it. How brilliant is that? I was nearly in tears. Such a lovely thing to do. Some people are just awesome.


Looking prettier and prettier....


Essential data communication equipment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment