16 October 2013

And another thing....

I just want people reading this blog to know that this project would never be where it is today without the incredible input of my business partner, Ken Lodge. He has been an absolute brick through this entire refit. He has been there whenever he could right from the start, as well as managing his consultancy work for a large and established  medical firm, and rebuilding his beloved (and lovely) back garden on weekends. Lucky me, the consultancy finished in June, and I've had him full time since then. I don't know how he has managed it. He has always remained positive, with a fantastic sense of humour, even when we were struggling more than a little financially recently, and he has been so incredibly supportive in that regard. We simply wouldn't be this close to opening without him. But that support isn't all he has bought to the table at all, it goes much further than that.

I needed to say this, as I want you, the readers of this blog, to know that there are two people that have done this, and not just me. I sit here blogging away, talking in the first person sometimes without even a thought to it, but I wanted it recognised that Ken has been an unbelievable find for me over the time that I have known him and worked with him, and that his efforts here at Visible Recovery have been at least gratefully acknowledged and so appreciated by me. 

Thank you so much Ken for everything you have done, and I am sure, will continue to. We are on the cusp of opening a great company together, that will change peoples lives, and I know you are as excited about that as I am. 



Ken Lodge - Director

No comments:

Post a Comment