8 August 2013

Plasterers at last

I have finally managed to get hold of a good bunch to do the pointing and the plastering. They have a three week window before their next job, and are reasonably priced too. Better than that, known to the Council as good operators. Now I just pray that when I call the council tomorrow, they allow me to piggy back this work to our existing application for development rather than go through another application process again. That would take 2 weeks, and then they won't be able to do it. All prayers gratefully received for this to go ahead, and then we will be all done by the end of August. Painting and coating quotation tomorrow from a good friend of mine, and that final bit can all be done in a week to 10 days max. Then we could start to look at getting people in to open.

I got the security cameras mounted on the ceilings today, and the last two doors varnished and ready for Steve to come and fit next week when he finishes off his carpentry. The ZipTap (constant boiling water and filtered cold water) is being installed in the end of August too. One day at a time.... 


  I can see you....


over here too...

No comments:

Post a Comment