16 April 2013

Walking the plank...

It is not often I get up this high to paint, and now I know why! 


 Walking the plank....

We have managed to get all the ceilings done, and I did the cornices in the corridors as well. The last two days I have been painting the bedroom walls on the west side of the building, and also the new ceilings that have just been done. They need a few coats to get them sorted out. I must say though it is all starting to change. The help that I enlisted for the week didn't really work out, so I am happy to do it myself. That way I know it gets done properly, and to standard that we want to have throughout. I managed to get a second coat on the western four bedrooms before I finished tonight. That horrible green is going...... thank God.


Much easier on the eyes...still loads to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment