26 April 2013

Undercoating woodwork

I have started to coat the woodwork in the corridors with primer, just so something looks a little different around here! I'm glad I have started that, getting rid of all that green is a blessing. I have put three coats on the walls of just about every room in the house now, so woodwork next in the corridors. It took me all day to do one corridor with the 7 door frames that need doing both sides as well, and they are fiddly too. Lots of profiled frames and skirting in this place, but it will look nice when it is all done. Toffee brown on next, then it will change...


Looking better already...

Because my beautiful dog, Gandalf (9 months old), decided to eat his bed the other day when we leave him at home...




...he is now making his amends by becoming a highly vigilant and trained attack security dog for me at the rehab while I work. Looks like he's got the right idea to me..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment