27 April 2013

A presentation at Tabor College

I forgot to say that on Tuesday afternoon of last week, I was lucky enough to be invited by friend, colleague and brilliant counsellor Joy Anasta, to deliver a session with her Masters and Graduate Diploma in Counselling students at Tabor College as a part of her tutorials on addiction. Many of these people were in their own counselling practices already. It gave me an opportunity to share my life story of addiction with them, answer any questions they had, as well as present to them what I am doing at the rehab, and all about Visible Recovery. It went down so well, I was pleased to see that they all took business cards, and some have been in touch with me about potential clients, employment possibilities and volunteering already. It is this type of presentation that I would love to get involved with more regularly, and include other colleges and universities, as it can only help to spread the word about my business, and offer their clients a solution to their issue. Big thanks to you for the opportunity Joy, I appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment