8 April 2013

Fireplaces finished

I managed to get all of the fireplaces finished off today before I started the sanding in the corridors. They look fantastic to be honest with you if I dare say so myself. It took ages to get them back to cast iron, and then etch prime and undercoat them before I could put any colour on them at all. Worth it all though, they look fantastic, so that will be three bedrooms and an office with a nice feature in them.




All black at last...

After that, Ken came in and we got stuck in to the remaining of the sanding back work that needs doing. Managed to get the front doors done, and made a great dent in the corridors today as well. It's me, myself, I tomorrow and for the rest of the week, and then we (I) will be ready to paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment