9 April 2013

Finishing off the plastering now....

If any of you ever need a team of gyprock fixers for something around the house, then give me a shout. These guys have been brilliant and work all day, non stop. And great work too. They have been finishing off and putting cornice up on the ceilings that are new, and its starting to come together.


The Finishing touches...




Voila!! One Finished Kitchen...

 I have to say that I am getting a little delusional doing the sanding! I managed to finish one of the 22 metre corridors today with 6 door frames, all with profiled skirting that is about 30cm tall. My hands hurt. Still, one more to do tomorrow, then there's the counselling room, and that dear friends is that. For the inside anyway. 

The people that quoted on the floors have come back with a good price too, so hopefully they will be starting that in around 2 weeks time...just as we finish painting hopefully. I am definitely looking forward to that, as there will be no one allowed in the building for a few days while that is all happening - me included! A well deserved break....




No comments:

Post a Comment