10 November 2013

The final week of refurbishment

We are finally there. We are looking down the barrel of finishing the work on the building by the end of this week. I managed to get the external windows finished off today, there are a few tiles in the staff bathroom to replace, a fence to repaint, and a bit of rendering under the patio, a building clean and a few snags and that is all folks. 

We can then start the mighty task of marketing the business to the various doctors, counsellors, psychologists, mental health practitioners, and other services, as well as sports clubs, mining companies and other blue chip employers with large staffing levels. I think we should be able to find the first 4-6 people to start the ball rolling fairly soon, but  if there is anything that any of you can suggest that might be helpful, please email me at firststep@visiblerecovery.com.au with your suggestions.

This has been a mammoth task, and I will write a list of thanks when we finally pull stumps later in the week. Just the thought of being able to come to work in a clean clothes and go home clean will be a whole new experience for me, and one I am certainly looking forward to. The thought that soon there will be people there that want help changing their lives thrills me no end. Personally, I can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment