15 August 2013

Laundry sink refurbishment....

I looked at the tardy and old sink that was in the laundry, and thought to myself...I wonder if I could get that looking like new.... Well, it looks like the answer is yes! I have spent the day stripping all of the old paint of the steel cupboard that supports the stainless double trough, and an hour scrubbing out the stainless sinks that reside in it. They look great? Saved a bundle their too, new sinks are around $600 - $800 and then you need to get them plumbed in as well. This one will just go straight back from whence it came, and only cost me the elbow grease and the paint. I will pick up the spray cans tomorrow..


Before...


After!!


The stripped down cupboard....


...that lives up to it's name!

And again, Kim from Stone Ideas is proving his worth around the place, he is really making a difference here.


Newly repaired quoins...


A master at work! Patience is a virtue...


No comments:

Post a Comment