25 July 2013

We have doors!!

Got a fair bit done today, quote in for the ducted air conditioning, and got to see my accountant to do my tax too. I'm very pleased with the result of all three I'm happy to say. The doors look classy, brass hinges, and tomorrow I get hold of brass handles and latches, and some of my favourite stuff....paint. Well, urethane of some description anyway. A clear coat of varnish gloss will look fantastic. This place is looking better and better by the day. I had the delivery of the security cameras today too, and now they are set up and running to record anything, night vision too, and all video uploaded to my server as it happens with any movement. Ken got out of here just in time for me to paint all of the doors. Lucky guy. 


They really lift the look of the place...

Tomorrow the sparky is in to fit the security lights around the building, and get the kitchen powered up too. The lights all have a PIR movement detector so that anyone coming close is lit up like a xmas tree. Hopefully that should keep everyone at bay until we open. You never know, people on drugs do funny things. I should know already.






No comments:

Post a Comment