22 July 2013

A 3:18am break in


Well I'm sitting here at the rehab until sunrise this morning so that they don't hit us again. Better hope they don't come in while I'm here anyway. This time they broke in via a side facing window, between us and the next building, pulled the boards off and entered via a loose window, and straight out via the front door after the alarms kicked off. The police were called out this time, as they had triggered two points on the alarm system. They came with dogs and found the rear door open but told me there was no break in, and that I had left the rear door open last time I was in! I assured them that due to recent breaks last weekend, I simply wouldn't do that. They insisted that there was no break in, and that I had left the rear door open. I checked around to find the boarding forced off from one of the windows, and that they must have climbed in through the window and exited via the door for it to be open. That doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out, but there you go. Nothing taken, so they left soon after I arrived.

So, Ive secured all of the windows again, screwing the windows through to the frames, so they have to break glass to enter if that is what they want to do. We can patch up the holes made by that later. It is getting a bit boring though. I wouldn't mind but here is nothing here. A PC and a phone system. We will get camera's in this week I think, but that doesn't stop them either. It just records the events. We will see what happens over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment