23 June 2013

Gutters going up...

Had a Sunday at work today. Victoria was called in to work, so I thought I would oblige and do the same. I managed to get a lot done really. I am using a disc grinder with a rotary heavy duty brush to clean off all the old paint (!) and self leveling cement from the hearth's of all of the fireplaces, to return them to slate. Its working a treat, and even though it takes about an hour and a half to do one, They come up really well. So I figure in spite of all the dust I will do one a day all week and have all 6 hearths finished off by the end of the week. 


It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it....

The gutter company were at it all day today as well and making some great progress as well. They only have the downpipes to fit, and are back on Wednesday to finish it all off. Another major job out of the way then.




Yay!! Gutters that hold water!

No comments:

Post a Comment