4 May 2013

1500 views and counting

Its all gaining momentum, and 1500 views of this site is awesome. I have very nearly finished all of the acrylic painting (ceilings and walls), and will be starting on the woodwork that remains after tomorrow. Vic and I are going in to get the final bits done, and I am hoping to get the woodwork completed by the end of this week or mid the week after, depending on the floor guys and their requirements. 

Man what a job this has turned out to be. It is relentless and massive, and most of the clean up, stripping tiles, sanding back, painting etc. I have been doing myself. I've really enjoyed doing it to. Watching this dream unfold in front of your very eyes is just awesome. It will certainly feel like my place when it is done. Its got a whole lot of me in it over the last couple of months, that's for sure, and methinks that wont be stopping anytime soon.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment