29 April 2013

Monday rubbish day

I awoke at 2:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep, on a day that we had a couple of 9 cubic metre skips arriving, and two of us (Ken and I) loading both of them with the rubbish and debris that had accumulated again in what will become the main counselling room. Not a good start to the day, but I used the time wisely and started preparation of company policy documentation. I was at the rehab at 7:00 am, and with roller in hand, finished applying a third coat to the rear corridors. 

The skip arrived soon after that, and then the along came the guys doing the floors. I started getting rid of some of the rubbish pile, and before I knew it, Ken was there too. The day flew by.....but what an effort. Man, I ache.


Going....




going....


gone!!!


One of the skips....




Ken getting stuck in


Keep your eyes peeled for surprises 
(syringe in the middle).....


The floors have started to be sanded back.




No comments:

Post a Comment