5 March 2013

Website being developed

The guy that kindly made my logo for this company is a talented individual indeed, and we have just agreed for Simon to start work on website development for Visible Recovery. Simon Cliff's design quality speaks for itself, and if I got paid a dollar for every person that has commented and complimented the logo, I would be a wealthy man! He has teamed up with a group of website coders from the UK, and together they will develop the site for me. In a previous life Simon did a lot of design work for the Dubai Grand Prix whilst he lived in Dubai, and took some beautiful shots of the circuit for the website he was involved in there. I'm confident the website for this business will be just as much a knockout.



 

Simon working in the helicopter, and a shot he took of the Dubai Grand Prix Circuit




No comments:

Post a Comment