14 March 2013

It's all happening now...

Its quite amazing the energy this project has gained with three plasterers running around the place and doing their stuff so efficiently and tirelessly. That was a full days effort by everyone. Vic had an angle grinder with a rotary wire brush doing the fireplace, I was smashing out the tiles in the second bathroom, and the plasterers were running around everywhere else all day long. I got home and fell onto the outside couch and promptly died! I woke at 3 am after a nightmare last night, so I was toast by the time I got home. I'll sleep well tonight....








Great Job of the fireplace Vic!

 




  
...and they're off...




Bathroom No.2 is all but stripped

So, I'm pleased. Tired, but pleased. Today is the first day off Centrelink benefits for me as well. Thank God for that. A few more weeks yet before I can earn a living but with this pace on it won't be long at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment